Final Video Task - Captive

Final Video Task - Captive

Preliminary Video Task - The Transaction

Preliminary Video Task - The Transaction

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dear Moderator,

Thank-you for looking at my blog, I hope it was easy to use and pleasant to read. The other relevant blogs are linked under essential blogs on the left, including our group blog, main class blog and other group members’.

This blog contains all my individual research, planning and production notes from back when I did the preliminary task as well as my evaluation of our final opening sequence. At the top of my blog are the two final films I made, the top one being the opening sequence and the bottom one the preliminary clip.

Our group’s blog contains all the research planning and production information that our group worked on together, and in it the work relevant to my contribution is under the tag; Eva. The other tags I have over the two blogs are planning, production, research and preliminary task. They are pretty self explanatory, so I hope you enjoy our opening sequence Captive and look forward to your assessment.

Yours,
Eva Calland-Waller, 3116

No comments:

Post a Comment